June 25, 2017
Start a unique training – become a fencer
• Form – it is a fitting jacket with strap which is placed between the feet. It is the first clothes which is used by the competitors.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the jacket. It provides double protection.
• Gloves – the most significant glove is this which keeps the gun.
• Breeches – they are special trousers which protect legs.
• Footwear – they are primarily flat shoes and they are created to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most important protection, it protects face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is worn by female competitors.
performed by professional tutor who is a expert, gifted and very skilled player.
The fencing courses in groups take place every day from Monday to Friday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are organized special seminars where the fencers may improve their skills. The Weekend training starts at 12pm and completes at 3pm. It is also a chance to participate in individual course which is established separately with the fencer and the instructor.