18 May 2022
What are the promoting channels?
Selling is the final connect in the distribution channel that connects the suppliers and the shoppers. Selling provides different products created by another providers and produces them in the most appropriate areas for consumers.
The forms of retail:
• Stationary business – it contains property for good situated in a selected place, which are constantly available to the customers in a given time. It gives the buyer a frequent opportunity to do shopping in one destination – the buyer accustoms to the location and benefits the confidence in the quality of goods.
• large area trade – they are department stores, retailers, hypermarkets and cash & carry
• commerce shops – they are universal shops, food shops, industry stores.
• Mobile trade – it gets to the users anywhere it is convenient for the consumer. The user picks the given time and location. The slogan of the form of trade is “shop arrives to the client.” It can be divided into:
• Mail order – the type of exchange offers items “at a distance”, it lets convenient purchasing issues. The client can place the order at whatever day of the week and time. The most important advantages are: decreasing time and cash.
The letters purchase deal can be divided into:
a) Teleshopping – in the method, the buyers phone the users and offer them products to sell. If the consumer confirms to buy the product, it is normally deliver by the courier and the customer can pay for the item at the door. It is very convenient technique, but it is usually expensive and the products are commonly low excellence.
b) via email – it is similar technique, but there is not available direct voice contact with the company. It is a great way for everyone who is shy and shopping is difficult for the individual.